Real-Time Vehicle Tracking
In today's world a great number of companies face difficulties related to the irrational and unfair using of technical means by the staff, as well as theft of fuel. Real-time Gelios tracking system will allow to improve transport operating efficiency, optimize costs, increase traffic safety and improve employees' labor discipline.
Real-time vehicle tracking allows to:
- Track unit location on the map. You can locate one or a group of units on the map. User can choose the different options of Google Maps and Yandex, as well as the OSM and even sea maps.
- Build tracks for a certain period of time (hour, day, week, month) with the ability of visually tracking changes of sensors and speed settings by assigning a color to each required parameter. Also parking places and control points are displayed on tracks.
- Monitor the status of all available sensors by visualizing them as text and graphic; display reports and receive notification of the sensors' indicators changes.
- Create geofences and geo-points various shapes and sizes with a view to further control of units movement regarding of them.
- Send commands to device in manual and automatic mode upon the occurrence of a certain event. Depending on the type of hardware and its capabilities it can be carried out operations such as retrieving data of location and readings from sensors, updating firmware, enabling / disabling alarms and engine, creating of pictures, etc.
- Receive notifications about activity of tracking unit in various types such as: signal loss, control of entry to geo-items, sensor status control, etc. User is given the opportunity to configure the required notifications by type, and specify the method of notification.
- Plan and configure traffic routes: automatically route through the given points; creation of trip schedules; appointment of trips; visual displaying of the trips schedule and position of units. Full control of vehicles on the route: route passage control; time definition of working; indication of delay or ahead of a schedule; counting the number of trips and running time.
- Driving Quality Control
- Log vehicle maintenance to organize stable and uninterrupted operation of the vehicle fleet. The system has an ability of maintenance setting based on running time, engine hours or mileage. The system allows to control ending of the MOT and CTP.
- Alarm condition control. If you connect an alarm sensor, system captures signals' proceeds, automatically notifies manager and leads registration of responses.
- Generate waybills on specific templates to minimize time spending on the preparation of documents. The system uses its existing data: movement history of the unit, the mileage, data on spending fuel.
- Fuel Consumption Control
- Visualize all the data from the units in reports in form of structured tables and graphs showing the dynamics of parameters changing over time. Also available: configuring of periodic reports (daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly), sending by e-mail or ftp.